- My Acne System that Works Wonders
- The Elisa / Act Test – 1 month later
- Low Dose Naltrexone – LDN for Fibromyalgia. A Patient’s Experiences
- Low Dose Naltrexone ( LDN ) for Fibromyalgia
- Abnormal Test Results with Fibromyalgia
- Elisa / Act delayed food allergy Test – two weeks later
- Elisa / Act Test – 1 week later – Feeling better than I have in years!
- 1 Week Corn Free. Feeling better!
- Results from Elisa / Act Delayed Allergy Test
- Sleep Better with Fibromyalgia
Tag Archives: muscle pain
It’s been two weeks since I cut all of my delayed onset allergies out of my diet and I feel better than I have in years! In the last two weeks I’ve also had two different doctors tell me … Continue reading
It’s been a week since I cut corn (and a few other foods) out of my diet due to the results from my elisa / act delayed onset allergy test and I am excited to report that I am legitatmely … Continue reading
After reading a ton of theories about what causes Fibromyalgia, I believe there are a few major things occurring in our bodies. I believe our central nervous system has switched into permanent “fight or flight” mode and our body … Continue reading
Deep Breath. Happy Thoughts. Deep Breath. Happy Thoughts. I wish someone would take over my life for a month and I could rest. Fibro warriors are working with a limited amount of energy and I find that I’m spending that … Continue reading