- My Acne System that Works Wonders
- The Elisa / Act Test – 1 month later
- Low Dose Naltrexone – LDN for Fibromyalgia. A Patient’s Experiences
- Low Dose Naltrexone ( LDN ) for Fibromyalgia
- Abnormal Test Results with Fibromyalgia
- Elisa / Act delayed food allergy Test – two weeks later
- Elisa / Act Test – 1 week later – Feeling better than I have in years!
- 1 Week Corn Free. Feeling better!
- Results from Elisa / Act Delayed Allergy Test
- Sleep Better with Fibromyalgia
Tag Archives: Managing Fibromyalgia
So I finally had a test come back abnormal. It’s exciting and terrifying all at the same time. The funny part is that of all the doctors I’ve seen, the doctor who ordered these was an allergist. Odd. If you’ve looked at my … Continue reading
It’s been a week since I cut corn (and a few other foods) out of my diet due to the results from my elisa / act delayed onset allergy test and I am excited to report that I am legitatmely … Continue reading
In many ways Fibromyalgia is a disease of the senses. I’ve read that when someone goes blind, their sense of smell and hearing becomes more acute. It’s the bodies way of compensating for the loss of one sense. It’s seems … Continue reading
Me too! I have been to gobs of doctors over the years and none of them ever figured out that I had Fibromyalgia. I’ve often wondered how they could have missed it considering I am a pretty text book case … Continue reading
My first aqua aerobics class was a defining moment in my war against Fibromyalgia. I always considered myself a hard-core gym rat. I went to the gym with the intention of killing it & then asking for more. I spun … Continue reading